Mint Digestion Tea with Lemongrass & Greek Saffron, Refreshing & After Meals Tea
Please note that our products are currently out of stock on our website. However, you can still purchase them on Amazon by clicking the link in the description. BUY MINT TEA
Seduce your senses, with our unique aromatic blend of Mint, Lemongrass & Greek Saffron tea, a subtle yet distinctive fusion of peppermint, spearmint, zesty lemongrass, and saffron spice for a perfect start to the day.
- REFRESHING MINT: Mint is a master of herbs when it comes to your health, especially digestion. We use organic peppermint and spearmint leaves in our herbal tea both brimming with antioxidants. Mint is an excellent source of vitamin A, manganese, copper and vitamin C, making it terrific for eye health, cardiovascular health and the immune system.
- DELICATE LEMONGRASS: Lemongrass has a deliciously sharp and zesty flavour that is distinctive yet delicious. This makes it the ideal addition to our refreshing mint tea. Lemongrass is also turbocharged with vitamins and nutrients such as folate, vitamin C, vitamin A, potassium and magnesium, which are great for cleansing your body and strengthening your immune system.
- GREEK RED SAFFRON: Saffron is said to have been used by humans as many as 3500 years ago, and has a long history of use for healing various health conditions. Our organic Greek saffron possesses powerful antioxidant properties, so it’s no wonder this special ingredient is the most expensive spice in the world.
- LUXURIOUS TASTE: Unique, truly uplifting tea, the perfect addition to a healthy and mindful lifestyle.
- PREMIUM ORGANIC INGREDIENTS: Exceptional quality. Rich and exhilarating flavour. Revitalising health benefits. Whichever flavour you choose, we can guarantee warmth, comfort and satisfaction.
- REUSABLE TEA BAGS: Each infusion is packed with goodness, flavour and wellness benefits, thanks to our amazing organic ingredients. You can enjoy 2-3 cups from each tea bag with minimal impact on flavour and benefits.
- A GREEK ELIXIR: We pair the most expensive spice in the world with premium organic ingredients, creating concoctions that are entirely unique, truly uplifting, and the perfect addition to a healthy and mindful lifestyle.
- RECYCLABLE PACKAGE: Sealed in 10 individually wrapped enveloped tea bags for freshness. Naturally caffeine-free. Gluten-Free.
Naturally caffeine-free. Gluten-Free.
Sealed in 10 individually wrapped tea bags for freshness.
Remarkably refreshing, exuding a subtle tang and a delicate floral spice from the Greek saffron; the spearmint and liquorice emit a natural sweetness which further balances this soothing flavour.
Our Organic Herbal Tea with Mint, Lemongrass and Greek Saffron contains the following organic ingredients:
Herbal Mix* (peppermint (53.4%), lemon- grass (14.8%), spearmint leaves, liquorice root, lemon- myrtle), saffron - krokos kozanis* pdo (1,1%)
- Mint is an excellent source of vitamin A, manganese, copper and vitamin C, making it terrific for eye health and the immune system.
- Lemongrass herbal tea can help to increase fat burning and boost metabolism.
- Greek saffron is a powerful source of antioxidants
Find out more about the fantastic health benefits of Mint, Lemongrass & Saffron HERE.
Number of servings (using 1 teabag per cup): 10 teabags = 10 cups
Our organic Mint, Lemongrass & Greek Saffron tea bags are suitable for daily consumption and ideal for helping to maintain general good health. Due to it’s particular properties, we suggest drinking this brew more during the autumn and winter months, to help ward off colds and other inflammatory conditions.
To achieve the full purported health benefits of this organic herbal tea, we recommend drinking it twice a day. Simply use one saffron tea bag, pour over boiling water and leave to brew for 4-5 minutes. Infuse warm or leave to cool for a more refreshing drink during hot summer days.
Please note: when ingesting herbs and herbal mixtures or teas, it is vital that you are aware of all possible contraindications for use. Tea should not be consumed if:
- You are allergic or hypersensitive to any of the listed ingredients
- You are pregnant or trying to become pregnant
- You are on medication that can be affected by the ingredients
If you are ever unsure as to whether or not this tea is safe for your consumption you should consult a healthcare professional.