Ginger Green Tea with Liquorice & Saffron, Cleanse & Detox Tea
Please note that our products are currently out of stock on our website. However, you can still purchase them on Amazon by clicking the link in the description. Buy Ginger Green Tea
Revitalising herbal green tea, perfect for chilly nights and for boosting the wellbeing of your body’s immune system. Warming ginger and sweet aniseed notes of liquorice are combined with the unique taste of saffron.
- REVITALISING GINGER: Ginger has a reputation for being one of nature’s great natural medicines. It is a perfect ingredient for a winter green tea, as its warming properties help to promote excellent circulation and boost the immune system. Its phenomenal anti-inflammatory properties work with the other elements of this rich and hearty tea to create a super charged herbal brew that guards the body throughout the cold winter months.
- AROMATIC LIQUORICE: Liquorice is a wonderful antioxidant that also brings fantastic stress relief. It is an adaptogenic herb, meaning that it regulates what is commonly known as the ‘stress hormone’ (cortisol). It also contains soothing properties, making it ideal for sore throats. This ingredient means that this herbal green tea is not only good for general health, but for amazing stress and pain relief at the end of a long day.
- GREEK RED SAFFRON: Saffron is known to be a powerful antioxidant, and so is perfect for regulating your gastrointestinal wellbeing. The array of antioxidants present in saffron also ensure a well-equipped immune system, making it a perfect addition to your diet in order to both keep sickness at bay and to fend off bacteria if you do fall ill.
- LUXURIOUS TASTE: Unique, truly uplifting tea, the perfect addition to a healthy and mindful lifestyle.
- PREMIUM ORGANIC INGREDIENTS: Exceptional quality. Rich and exhilarating flavour. Revitalising health benefits. Whichever flavour you choose, we can guarantee warmth, comfort and satisfaction.
- REUSABLE TEA BAGS: Each infusion is packed with goodness, flavour and wellness benefits, thanks to our amazing organic ingredients. You can enjoy 2-3 cups from each tea bag with minimal impact on flavour and benefits.
- A GREEK ELIXIR: We pair the most expensive spice in the world with premium organic ingredients, creating concoctions that are entirely unique, truly uplifting, and the perfect addition to a healthy and mindful lifestyle.
- RECYCLABLE PACKAGE: Sealed in 10 individually wrapped enveloped tea bags for freshness. Gluten-Free.
Gluten-Free. Sealed in 10 individually wrapped tea bags for freshness.
This warming herbal tea offers a complex flavor, combining the gentle tang of ginger, the bitter-sweetness of liquorice and the aromatic floral taste of Greek saffron. A soothing and comforting cup of tea.
These luxurious ingredients work together to create a herbal tea that is packed full of antioxidants and is ideal for integrating into a wholesome diet to ensure regularity and stress relief.
Our Organic Herbal Tea with Ginger Liquorice and Greek Saffron contains the following organic ingredients:
Herbal mix* (green tea (68.7%), ginger root (9.9%), liquorice root (9.9%), natural flavour (orange), spearmint leaves), saffron - Krokos Kozanis* pdo (1,1%).
- Ginger is a perfect ingredient for a winter green tea, as its warming properties help to promote excellent circulation and boost the immune system.
- Liquorice contains soothing properties, making it ideal for sore throats.
- Saffron is a powerful and complex antioxidant.
Find out more about the fantastic health benefits of Green Tea with Ginger, Liquorice & Saffron HERE.
Number of servings (using 1 teabag per cup): 10 teabags = 10 cups
Organic ginger, liquorice and saffron tea can be consumed on a daily basis. Indeed, due to its preventative properties, it is recommended that you take a cup once or twice a day. This tea is particularly helpful at times of illness, such as colds, sore throats and nausea, due to its anti-inflammatory ingredients and soothing quality.
This is also an ideal herbal tea for those wishing to lose a little weight. The antioxidants within the tea promote a healthy and consistent metabolism. For full effectiveness in aiding weight loss, it is recommended that you drink this tea twice a day, every day.
This tea is best served warm, as its nature is to lull and calm the drinker. Simply add hot water and let the tea brew and cool slightly for around 4-5 minutes, this will ensure maximum flavor, potency and effectiveness.
Please note: when ingesting herbs and herbal mixtures or teas, it is vital that you are aware of all possible contraindications for use. Tea should not be consumed if:
- You are allergic or hypersensitive to any of the listed ingredients
- You are pregnant or trying to become pregnant
- You are on medication that can be affected by the ingredients
If you are ever unsure as to whether or not this tea is safe for your consumption you should consult a healthcare professional.