Sleep Tea With Sage, Lemon Verbena & Saffron, Anxiety Relief & Relax Tea
Please note that our products are currently out of stock on our website. However, you can still purchase them on Amazon by clicking the link in the description. BUY SAGE TEA
The predominant flavours of Sage, Lemon Verbena and Greek Saffron intermingle as they wash across your palate, delicate floral back notes with undertones of anise and a subtle earthiness from the Organic Greek Saffron.
- EXQUISITE AROMATIC SAGE: Sage can help with insomnia, a common and challenging sleep problem shared by many. The active ingredient cam phor, found in sage is thought to promote healthy skin cell growth, slow signs of aging and decrease wrinkle formation.
- AROMATIC LEMON VERBENA: Lemon Verbena is used extensively for digestive disorders including indigestion, colic and constipation. Lemon verbena is also calming and relaxing, soothing period pain, stomach cramps and may help relieve stress and nervousness.
- GREEK RED SAFFRON: High-quality red saffron from Kozani in Western Macedonia is packed full of antioxidants and far-reaching health benefits. Thanks to its ability to improve mood and promote emotional well-being it’s an excellent choice for your cup of night time tea.
- LUXURIOUS TASTE: Unique, truly uplifting tea, the perfect addition to a healthy and mindful lifestyle.
- PREMIUM ORGANIC INGREDIENTS: Exceptional quality. Rich and exhilarating flavour. Revitalising health benefits. Whichever flavour you choose, we can guarantee warmth, comfort and satisfaction.
- REUSABLE TEA BAGS: Each infusion is packed with goodness, flavour and wellness benefits, thanks to our amazing organic ingredients. You can enjoy 2-3 cups from each tea bag with minimal impact on flavour and benefits.
- A GREEK ELIXIR: We pair the most expensive spice in the world with premium organic ingredients, creating concoctions that are entirely unique, truly uplifting, and the perfect addition to a healthy and mindful lifestyle.
- RECYCLABLE PACKAGE: Sealed in 10 individually wrapped enveloped tea bags for freshness. Naturally caffeine-free. Gluten-Free.
Naturally caffeine-free. Gluten-Free.
Sealed in 10 individually wrapped tea bags for freshness.
A wonderfully warming tea with gorgeous flavours that build to a crescendo from your first sip.
The predominant flavours of Sage, Lemon Verbena and Greek Saffron intermingle as they wash across your palate, delicate floral back notes with undertones of anise and a subtle earthiness from the Greek Saffron.
This is compounded by a slight pepperiness from the organic Sage that releases hints of mint, eucalyptus and lemon. Lemon Verbena adds a slightly sweet herbaceous back note, with a distinct soupçon of lemon in the finish.
Our Organic Herbal Tea with Sage Lemon Verbena & Greek Saffron contains the following organic ingredients:
Herbal Mix* (Rooibos Tea, Sage (14.8%), Peppermint, Lemon Verbena (9.9%), Lemon- Balm, Lemon Grass, Fennel, Anise, Thyme, Rosemary), Saffron - Krokos Kozanis* PDO 1.1%
Sage has been shown to reduce the levels of hormones associated with stress, which could be the key to helping your body prepare for a good night's rest.
Brimming with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, this aromatic tea calms irritated digestive systems and may reduce appetite and the urge to snack, promoting weight loss.
Find out more about the fantastic health benefits of Sage, Lemon Verbena & Saffron HERE
Number of servings (using 1 teabag per cup): 10 teabags = 10 cups
Our Organic Tea With Sage, Lemon Verbena and Greek Saffron is perfect to enjoy every day as a preventative for many health conditions or just as a wonderfully warming, aromatic tea to finish your day.
To make a delicious cup of our Organic Tea with Lemon Verbena, Sage and Greek Saffron pour boiling water and leave it to infuse for 4-5 minutes.
By combining organic Lemon Verbena, Sage and Greek Saffron we have created not only a gorgeous high-end tea that can be enjoyed every day but a tea hidden properties.
Please note: when ingesting herbs and herbal mixtures or teas, it is vital that you are aware of all possible contraindications for use.
Tea should not be consumed if:
- You are allergic or hypersensitive to any of the listed ingredients
- You are pregnant or trying to become pregnant
- You are on medication that can be affected by the ingredients
If you are ever unsure as to whether or not this tea is safe for your consumption you should consult a healthcare professional.